“Stick with what you’re good at and keep doing it until you’re the absolute best!”
History of Complete Carpet
- Before Complete Carpet – 5 years old
- Before Complete Carpet – Sister part 1
- Before Complete Carpet – Sister part 2
- Before Complete Carpet – Homeschooling part 1
- Before Complete Carpet – Homeschooling part 2
- Before Complete Carpet – Teenage Business Video
- Before Complete Carpet – Comp Care to Complete Carpet
- Complete History – Look the part or exceed it – From Installation to Cleaning
- Complete History – Flat Rate Pricing – Be ready to work all day
- Installer Recommendation
- Part 1 Self-Help – How to:
- Help Customers Maintain between cleanings
- How to use a small carpet cleaner
- Use a shop-vac and spray bottle
- Part 2 Self-Help – How to clean your carpets
- Eternal Question: Clean carpets before or after a party? – When to clean NEW carpet?
- How do we have such low prices and great work? – The short cut is the longest way
- FAQ Collection:
- Dirtiest carpets ever seen?
- How often should you clean your carpets?
- Can everything clean out of carpets?
- Can we guarantee a stain will come out?
- Do the customers have to stay?
- How long will it take to dry? – Flat rate pricing – Do what you say you’ll do
- How often should you clean carpets? 3, 6, 9, 12, 24 months?
- What can I expect from the process? – Break down of our process*
- How do I clean my own carpets or spots? Break down cleaning theory*
- How to prepare for carpet cleaning – Importance of a walkthrough
- Vacuuming Advice: Best type of vacuum – How often should I vacuum
- How to remove candle wax
- How long… Clean, patch, stretch carpets? Self-Help: Remove things that are stuck to carpet
- How often should I get carpets cleaned? How and why should carpets be cleaned
- Do your best – Over Deliver – Trust Builds Business*
- Complete History – Look the part or exceed it – From Installation to Cleaning*
- Service helps carpet last longer – Know your work*
- Do What You Say – Flat Rate Pricing – Set Appointment Times
- Value to Customer – Saving the Customer $5k – $10k
- Golden Rule Cleaning – Don’t Gouge Your Customers
- Part 1 – Customers Are Everywhere – Be a good Tulsa Friend
- Part 2 – QT Customers – Help People Accomplish Their To Do List
- Integrity – Loyal Customers – Long term solutions NOT short term profits
Processes – The Reason Why
- Our Process: Right Tools Equals Best Work – Service, Maintain, Clean
- Importance of Suction – Nothing Matters if you don’t remove what you put down
- Importance of Hot Water – Soften it up and Break it Down to Suck it up
- Importance of Pre-spray – Make your cleaning easy and effective
- Importance of Skill – What good are the best tools without skill?
- Importance of Environment:
- Talk with customer – Find the what and how
- Customer Connection helps you clean
- Pets – Source of oils
- Repairs – Patching – Stretching
- Pet Patching – Set Appointment times
- Save Customers Home Value – Carpet Stretching
- Commercial Cleaning
- Part 1 Furniture Cleaning – What we offer
- Part 2 Furniture Cleaning – Rug cleaning
- Leave Carpet Chemical Free – Why should you?
- What can I expect from the process? – Break down our process
- Break Down Cleaning Theory